I believe we live more colorful lives because of the courage independent business owners have taken in order to pursue their passions. For that reason, I am inspired to bring The Scout Guide to Kansas City in order to tell our stories, celebrate our uniqueness, and share our love of great city!
I want to express my sincerest gratitude to the many artists and entrepreneurs who have allowed me the opportunity to learn more about their businesses. We have so many amazing local places to shop, my list was long.
I cannot wait for the fall launch of the Guide to showcase who’s “Been Scouted” with not only Kansas City Residence, but the rest of the TSG National Community. Membership is wrapping up and production is in full swing...but the good news is, there are still a few spots left! If you would like to be considered for TSG Kansas City Volume 1, please let me know by Friday, August 12.
Still not sure what The Scout Guide is all about?
The Scout Guide Kansas City V1 is the inaugural installment of a beautifully designed and carefully curated annual publication featuring the best of our hometown.
Who We Are
As a network, we’re more than 3,000 small business owners, artists, artisans, dreamers, doers, and makers; over 80 Editors and a team in Charlottesville, Virginia. Dedicated to discovering, sharing, and supporting the talented individuals who make up our TSG community.
What We Believe
- We believe in creating a beautiful, simple, well-curated life.
- We believe in authenticity.
- We believe in storytelling.
- We believe in relationships.
- We believe in being proactive, engaged members of our communities.
- We believe in sharing what we love, advocating for one another, and supporting each other.
- We believe you should always remain curious, keep seeking inspiration, and be open to discovery.
- We believe everything you need to have a beautiful life can be found within your own community.